This page explains HyperLinq's promise to respect your privacy.
Learn more about what data is collected and how it is processed or shared with any third party if at all.
All key people are aware of the GDPR and its requirements.
All our employees are trained to handle personal data of our users in-line with GDPR guidelines.
We collect usage data only if users consent.
We collect diagnostic data only if users consent.
We seek consent before sending marketing emails.
Users have the ability to withdraw consent at any time from app settings.
We only collect data that is needed to serve our users.
Users can access, edit, export, and delete their personal data from our servers.
We have appropriate security measures to prevent data from being lost, stolen, or disclosed to unauthorized people.
We have procedures in place to inform our affected parties within 72 hours of becoming aware of any breach.
All data collected and stored are encrypted in-transit and at-rest.
Personal information we collect and how we process or share
- We collect email addresses for authentication and identification purposes.
- If users give permission, we use the emails for our marketing campaigns.
- We share the emails with our third-party payment processors and also to the third party customer support software that is GDPR compliant.
- Users can update their email from app settings.
- Emails are permanently deleted from our servers and all third-party servers if the users delete their accounts.
- We collect names for billing and customer support purposes.
- We share the names with our third-party payment processors and also to the third party customer support software that is GDPR compliant.
- Users can update their name from app settings.
- Names are permanently deleted from our servers and all third-party servers if the users delete their accounts.
- If removed or wrong name is provided, payment may not be processed in some cases depending on your location and subscription may be halted.
Credit Card Information
- We collect credit card information for subscription billing.
- We do not hold the credit card information on our servers.
- We share this directly with our third-party payment processor which is GDPR compliant.
- This information can be modified by the user and is permanently destroyed when the user deletes the account.
- When users add their exchange API keys, we store them on our servers.
- The keys are encrypted in-transit and at-rest.
- These keys are essential to how the app works. Without these keys, the app can't function as it won't be able to connect to a user's exchange account.
- Users can update or delete this data at any time.
- We do not share API keys with any third party.
- Not everyone in at HyperLinq has access to the encrypted database that stores the API keys.
- API keys are permanently deleted from our servers if the users delete the keys or their accounts.
- We collect IP addresses during authentication to maintain an audit trail for security purposes.
- We also use IP addresses for MFA purposes.
- When users delete their accounts, all associated IP addresses are removed from our servers.
- IP addresses are not shared with any third-party.
System default language
- We collect users' default language settings in the operating system. This helps our customer support software to automatically use AI translators for a smoother customer support experience in customers' native language.
- Language information is shared with third-party customer support software provider that is also GDPR compliant.
- When users delete their accounts, language information is permanently deleted.
Diagnostic data we collect and how we process or share
We collect the following data when automatically sending crash reports and debug information from the app to a third party GDPR compliant provider.
Users have full control to allow or deny the automatic collection of the diagnostic data.
Diagnostic data is always anonymous.
- List of features that caused the issue
- App version
- Device type
- Device family
- OS name
- OS version
- CPU usage
- Process memory info
- System memory info
- Blink memory info
- Heap statistics
The above data points also automatically collected when you report a bug from the app.
Usage data we collect and how we process or share
Users have full control to allow or deny the automatic collection of the usage data.
Usage data is always anonymous.
We collect usage data to understand user behavior and interactions with the app. It helps us make decisions for improving user experience and also in make new feature decisions at times.
We may collect the following information which is completely anonymous -
- User flow from one screen to another
- User interactions with features and various preferences and settings.
We do share this anonymous usage information with a third party analytics provider that is GDPR compliant.